|(Streeter Lecka/Getty Images North America)|
In the NBA:
- Ed Davis had a solid 21 minutes and had 14 points, four rebounds and four blocks off the bench for the Grizzlies as they beat Detroit.
- Ty Lawson continues to lead the way in Denver as he had 26 points, six rebounds and six assist in the win over the Celtics.
- Marvin Williams had 11 points in the Jazz win against Golden State.
- Danny Green was hot from three-point range going 5-8 and scoring 21 points in a Spurs win over the Kings.
In overseas action:
- On Sunday in Lebanon, Reyshawn Terry led Champville to a win with 30 points and six rebounds. Keeping his team two games out of first place.
- Last Friday, in Uruguay Will Graves had a monster game, for Malvin, scoring 31 points, seven rebounds and five steals. This was the last game before a two week break and even though Graves has only played a few games for Malvin, he is quickly becoming their best scorer averaging 16 points and six rebounds a game.
- Deon Thompson led the way last night for ALBA Berlin with 24 points and seven rebounds in the win.
- In France last night, Jawad Williams and Sean May did not play due to a coaches decision. I would speculate that he was resting them for games that count toward the French League regular season and not the EuroChallenge.