There were 26 NBA team in action last night and a number of UNC Pros. There were two that did not play due to injuries, Jerry Stackhouse (neck) and Rasheed Wallace (foot). Also, Rashad McCants was a healthy scratch for the Texas Legands in the NBDL.
- Danny Green had a career high 28 points and hit 8 three-pointers as he helped lead the Spurs to a victory over the Timberwolves.
- Wayne Ellington came off the bench and gave the Cavaliers 16 points and five rebounds in 23 minutes to help Cleveland blowout the Bobcats. Tyler Zeller also contributed with 8 points and 6 rebounds.
- Vince Carter continues to give the Mavericks a spark off the bench. He had 17 points in 25 minutes as Dallas knocks off the Trailblazers.
- Raymond Felton had a solid 17 points and 4 assist in the Knicks road loss to the Wizards. Felton was 3-5 from three point range, but struggled shooting from the rest of the field. Felton was not the only one who struggled shooting as the entire team barely shot 40%.
- Harrison Barnes had a really good night shooting going 7-9 from the field and scoring 19 points, but the Thunder was just too much for the Warriors to handle.
- In Uruguay, Will Graves had 11 points and seven rebounds on Tuesday night.