- Raymond Felton had 23 points, six rebounds and four assist in the a Knicks' win. Felton shot 50% from the field.
- Harrison Barnes had 16 points, six rebounds and 3 steals, but it was not enough as the Warriors fell 94-86 to the Celtics.
- Tyler Zeller had 9 points and five rebounds in the Cavaliers 105-89 loss to the Clippers. Wayne Ellington chipped in with 9 points off the bench.
- Vince Carter had 20 points in 29 minutes off the bench for the Mavs in a 98-90 win over the Nets.
- Danny Green had 15 points, he was one of eight Spurs in double figures in a 130-102 route of the Kings.
- Ty Lawson had 11 points, seven assist and struggled shooting the ball going 5-14 Friday night, but he was clutch when it mattered as he hit the game winning shot with 0.2 seconds left as the Nuggets knocked off the Thunder. Watch the highlights here.
- In Uruguay Will Graves led Malvin to a win in their first game of the playoffs. Graves had 27 points, nine rebounds and five assist. Since joining Malvin Graves has given them a lift they needed and they are playing their best basketball of the season at the right time.
- Deon Thompson had 10 points for ALBA Berlin last night in a loss.